Phone number: 02623.825191
Nguyễn Đình Sỹ
Văn Tiến Dũng,
Đào Xuân Thu
1. Introduction: The Department of Science and International Relation was established in 2002.
2. The staff: The Department's staff consists of 7 members including 01 Head, 02 Deputy Head and 04 officials.
3. Function and responsibilities:
- Function: The Department of Science and International Relation assists the Rector in the management of scientific and technological activities and the University's international relations; manages and sets up plans for these activities annually and every five years.
- Responsibilities: The Department is responsible for scientific and technological activities, publishing of the university's scientific magazine, management of international relations, and management of intellectual property.
We have 3672 guests and no members online