Phone number: 02623.825191
Nguyễn Đình Sỹ
Văn Tiến Dũng,
Đào Xuân Thu
1. Introduction: The Department of Science and International Relation was established in 2002.
2. The staff: The Department's staff consists of 7 members including 01 Head, 02 Deputy Head and 04 officials.
3. Function and responsibilities:
- Function: The Department of Science and International Relation assists the Rector in the management of scientific and technological activities and the University's international relations; manages and sets up plans for these activities annually and every five years.
- Responsibilities: The Department is responsible for scientific and technological activities, publishing of the university's scientific magazine, management of international relations, and management of intellectual property.
We have 6307 guests and 3 members online